F1 2022
Les commissaires prennent leurs décisions avec une bonne partie de la télémétrie. Ils ont, par exemple, pu constater que Verstappen a lâché les freins et qu'il était à la corde à une vitesse bien trop importante (i.e. qu'il n'aurait jamais pu prendre le virage à cette vitesse et en suivant cette trajectoire sans s'appuyer sur Hamilton)
[Image: KxrXNtJ.png]  If you're not crashing, you're not trying hard enough.
Répondre

La vie de champion du monde de F1 a l'air vraiment cool.  Lol2
Répondre
La vie d'un riche a l'air cool.

Mais champion du monde de F1, c'est l'une des façons les plus difficiles de devenir riche.
Répondre
Répondre
Brawn prend sa retraite

Citation :The next chapter for me

I’ve loved everything I’ve done in the last few years.

I’d moved away from wanting to be part of a team – I decided I’d done enough of that! And this was the only thing that could have possibly appealed. I’ve been very fortunate to have been given the opportunity by Liberty and it was a labour of love.

Now is the right time for me to retire. We have done the bulk of the work, and we are in a consolidation period now. There’s a new car coming in 2026, but that’s four years away, quite distant for me, so it’s better the next group of people take on that mantle. I believe I’m leaving F1 in a great place.

I’ve loved almost every minute of my 46-year career and I’ve been fortunate to have worked with many great teams, great drivers and great people. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. One certainty is that without my wife and family support I couldn’t have done it and I wouldn’t have wanted to do it.

I will now watch F1 from my sofa, cheering and cursing as an F1 fan, pleased that the sport is in a fantastic place and has such a fantastic future.

Here’s to great racing.
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...wz4qL.html
Répondre
https://www.gpfans.com/fr/f1-actualites/...-pour-lui/
Répondre

Je ne comprends pas qu'il la ramène autant quand les décisions de la fédé sont aussi bordéliques eu qu'il parle aussi mal anglais
Répondre

Atteindre :